Price of the 2-3D course is £350 (includes VAT, Tweezers, Certificate, Exams and lunch)
A deposit of £150 is required to be paid in advance to secure your place.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date (this must be done at least 14 days prior the course date.
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Noble Lashes Certificate
*15% DISCOUNT to buy any Noble Lashes products which is valid for 1 week after the training.
*5% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from Noble Lashes.
Contents of the Course:
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling.
- Introduction to different eyelash products.
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation.
- Workstation preparation.
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure.
- Client consultation.
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size.
3. Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes.
- Removing eyelashes.
- Eyelash Care.
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes.
- Building a professional portfolio.
- Marketing your business.
How long is the Course
The course is from 10am to 6pm and is broken up into sections. First you have theory, health and safety. Followed by application and practice. We then break for a 1 hour lunch. This is followed by practice on a live model. Finishing with marketing and building your business. Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on during the times of 2pm to 6pm.